Instructions on Installing/Downloading QuickTime
for viewing MSAD54 video clips
1. Go to www.apple.com/quiktime/download/ <http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/>
to get your Free Quicktime player.
2. On the left hand side of their page, scroll down until you see the "download
the free player Tell us who you are" registration.
3. Fill out your e-mail address and first and last name - uncheck boxes for them
to email you
4. Select your operating system, i.e. Macintosh or Windows
5. Then Select the language
6. Click on "Download Quicktime and iTunes"
7. Select "save this program to disk" then click "ok"
8. For WindowsXP with Service Pack 2 users: Due to Windows XP Service Pack 2 security
requirements you may need to click on the yellow Information Bar up at the top
of your browser window to begin the download.
9. A "Save As" window displays. Click on the drop-down menu button to
the right of "save in" and scroll up to and select "desktop."
Then click on "Save."
10. A "File Download" window displays and shows you the status of the
download. When complete a "download complete" window pops up, Click
11. Minimize your browser screen to see your "desktop." Double-click
on the "iTunesSetup" icon.
12. "Welcome to the iTunes installer " window displays. Click on "Next"
13. A "Software License Agreement" window pops up. Click on "YES"
14. An “Informational Window” about iTunes pops up. Click on "YES"
15. A “Setup Type” window pops up with defaults to make icons and
shortcuts selected. Click on "Next"
16. A "choose destination location" window displays. Accept the default
and Click on "Next"
17. A "iTunes" window displays. Click on "Next"
18. When the installation is finished, a reboot window will prompt you to Reboot.
19. Go back to your web browser and back to MSAD54's website to view our video(s).