$16 per hour
12-16 hours per week for 8 weeks(two 4-week sessions)
Current MDOE fingerprinting/CHRC required
- High school Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience working with elementary-aged children in a school setting.
- Ability to work in a positive manner with all children and adults.
- Ability to maintain a safe and inviting environment for all children.
- Coordinate learning opportunities for students that enhance academic/physical/social learning.
- Coordinate with site coordinators and instructional staff on programming.
- Maintain a well-structured, consistent, and predictable environment.
- Establish organized clear and explicit expectations regarding the appropriate use of materials and classroom behavior. Leave the workspace in the same (or better) condition that it was found.
- Provide a copy of the activity lesson plans for future program use.
- Assist with other activities as designated by the Site Coordinator or Project Director.
MSAD#54 Superintendent’s Office
Attn: Tracey Foster
196 W. Front St.,
Skowhegan, ME 04976